Check In: 2:00 p.m.
Check Out: 11:00 a.m.
All Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to arrival to show charge of 1night room & tax per room reserved. However, if we are able to rent your room within the 72 hours you will not be charged the full amount. There will be a $15. Cancellation Fee.
Late Check In-Guaranteed room hold till 6pm or call is required. After 6pm you must notify us that you will be late. Your credit card will be charged in full to secure the room.
NON CANCELLATION ON SPECIAL EVENTS OR HOLIDAY PERIOD! All rates & taxes will be charged,unless the management is able to rebook your rooms for all nights that you have reserved!
ADVERSE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS DO NOT WARRANT REFUNDS!
All rooms are held with a MC/Visa Discovery or American Exp. and will be charged if deadline or arrangements are not meet.
Dogs are allowed in specific rooms. Sorry we do not accept cats! You must notify us of your dog so we can properly place you in a room. IF NOT NOTIFIED YOU WILL BE TERMINATED FROM THE ROOM WITHOUT ANY REFUND.
Coyote Den Dogie Rules
1. Your Doggies duties are your duty! Dogie Dodo Bags are available in the lobby if you need them. (Please don't leave any unwanted surprises for other guests).
2. All Doggies are to be on a leash at all times when on the property.
3. Doggies are to never be left alone! They get lonely and bark due to an unknown environment.
4. We need a credit card on record for any Dogie mistakes. Unless other arrangements are made.
5. An Extra Cleaning charge of $25.to $50. Will be charged if rooms are left extra ordinarily dirty due to your dog.
6. We prefer crated dogs but know that not all dogs can be crated. If you have a non crated dog we ask that you not allow your dog on the beds as a courtesy to other guests. (We understand if you have one of those cuddly doggies that just have to sleep with you, let us know and we will give you a sheet to put over the bedspread).
7. A one time $10.00 fee will be charged for all Doggies.
8. A rubber mat will be put in the room for your doggies food bowls to protect the floor and give your dog a place to eat.
A copy of the dogie rules will be given to you at time of check in.